Tuesday 22 October 2013

Analysing a College Magazine


First thing I notice when I look at this magazine is that it looks formal because of the layout with all of the text set out in columns. The very few images make it look boring and uninteresting. However the image of graffiti on the walls shows the school has a relaxed attitude and the sub heading of the "heads message" shows that he is involved in the school. Also the story on the Christmas concert shows there is a lot to do in the school with extra curricular activities outside of lessons. The red background stands out and the title has a Christmas design with the snow on the text.

Things I would do differently
This is more of a newsletter than a magazine so first I would actually make a magazine. I would have more images and less text to make it more interesting and appealing. Also I would neaten things up and maybe include more colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment